Polaroid Originals Color Film for 600
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Item model number: 4670
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- CLASSIC FILM: Polaroid Instant Color Film for 600 cameras and i-Type cameras with 8 classic iconic white framed photos.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: Film is compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, and newer Polaroid i-Type One Step 2 cameras.
- 8 INSTANT photos Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, So think before you shoot.
- Note : The date stamped on the bottom of the film box is a production date and not an expiration date
Color:Color Film for 600 Color Standard film for I-type and vintage Polaroid
600 cameras care for your camera store chilled, shoot warm shoot with the
light The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out.
Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your
indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor
shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day. Develop in the dark all photos appear
blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or
shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they
develop. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes.