Polaroid Originals Instant Film Color Film for I-TYPE, White
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.8 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: 4668
- UPDATED CLASSIC: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras. It uses Polaroid’s latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
Color:Color Film for I-Type Polaroid Originals I-Type Film is the classic
Polaroid format you know and love but updated for the modern world. Every
Polaroid camera needs film and our new I-Type film works exclusively with
I-Type cameras, including the new One Step 2.
I-Type Film uses Polaroid’s
latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts to create a
classic unique result. And unlike standard film for vintage Polaroid models,
I-Type film is battery-free, meaning it’s easier on the wallet and better for
the planet. One pack with 8 photos of I-Type Color instant film compatible
with Polaroid I-Type cameras. Format: 4.2” x 3.5″ (107 mm x 88 mm). Image
area: 3.1” x 3.1” (79 mm x 79 mm). Development time is 10-15 minutes. I-Type
film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.